Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Trade of the Week: AUD/USD H1: 18th June: +2.5% Profit (+75 pips)

For more details and examples of trade, click "Examples of Trade" in the menu

On the 18th, on H4, this is a sleeping alligator so in that case, taking a setup on H1 is always a bet. If we do take a setup on H1, the fractal/level on the left must be enough far away for the price to move. This is the case on H1, after the huge long FOMC report candle, we have a pull back and a new fractal has formed. We take the break and the prices, shortly after, flies, we exit few hours later at the break of the lower level of the box for +2.5% (+75 pips)

1 comment:

  1. I usually prefer not to trade on this pair due to the risk there, but still it’s great reading the analysis, so that’s why I like it so much and always helps in performance, I believe when we trade with proper analyzing and all that then we’re able to perform well. I trade only with OctaFX broker where too they provide me with daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow yet highly beneficial as well, so that’s why t’s so cool for me!

    ReplyDelete